Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
Since being established in 1986, we've granted over 11,000 wishes. A dedicated team of professional Wishgranters works alongside other core teams and hundreds of enthusiastic volunteers within the organisation to turn these children's wishes into a magical reality.
Whether their One True Wish is to be a princess for the day, to meet their celebrity hero or to go on a once-in-a-lifetime family holiday, a wish creates lots of precious memories for a child and their families that will last forever - at a time when they need them most.
Please take a look at the current vacancies at Make-A-Wish UK above and send us your application. We'd love to hear from you!
Working for Make-A-Wish
We want everyone that’s part of our Make-A-Wish team to feel inspired, capable and empowered to help grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
The values that make this A Magical Place To Be are...
- Child Focus - Wish children are at the centre of what we do and always come first
- Excellence - We care and have the ambition to be outstanding in all that we do
- Inspiration - Our creativity and passion is inspired by a child’s imagination
- Integrity - We are honest and treat everyone with respect
- Community - Collaboration with #Wishmakers will help us achieve our goals
By joining our team of #WishMakers you’ll be helping to transform the lives of seriously ill children.
You'll also benefit from a work environment providing:
- Competitive salaries
- 26 days annual leave with the option to buy more
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to our Make-A-Wish skills portal
- Access to a pension scheme into which we pay 4% of the value of your monthly salary value
- Two days of additional paid leave a year to volunteer